Religious wedding in Indonesia consist of 5 religions. Indonesian Government ONLY accepts those 5 kind of Religion: Protestant, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu and Moslem. For a couple who wish to get marriage in Lombok / Indonesia should hold one of those religion then get blessing from Minister of religion as well the minister will present the certificate of marriage.
We could assist you for the following Religious Wedding:
- Christian Protestant Wedding
- Catholic Wedding
- Moslem Wedding
- Balinese Hindu Blessing Wedding
- Buddhist Wedding
All religious wedding could be followed by Legal Wedding with additional cost USD 450++.
Terms & Conditions :
- The above price are excluding Embassy letter CNI ( Certficate of No Impediment ), Venue/Accommodation (Hotel,Villa, etc ), Decoration ( Ceremony and Reception ), Food & Beverages, Sound system, etc
- Subject 21% Tax & Services Charges
- Please note that divorced people can not remarry in the Catholic Church, no matter if the previous marriage took place in a church or civil office. Protestant church or civil ceremonies are possible. And for some nationality which has really strict rule from their Country will require additional fee to The Embassy in Indonesia for re- register in their country.
- Copy of passport both
- Copy of passport both parent
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of divorce certificate if you have been marriage before
- Copy passport of two witnesses
- Copy Baptism Certificate
- Copy of death certificate for widower
- 8 pieces of photograph size 4cm x 6cm (Groom on the right side of the bride-landscape)
- CNI / Letter of No Impediment of marriage from your consulate in Bali/ Indonesia
- For Foreign citizens :
- CNI “Letter of No Impediment to Marriage” issued by your Consular Representative for Bali or Indonesia;
- For Indonesian citizens:
- Never married: letter Surat Keterangan Belum Kawin from Kepala Desa or Lurah (mayor);
- Men aged 18-21 and women aged 16-21: parental letter of consent, signed across the meterai/tax stamp Rupiah 6,000.
- Letter of N1-N4 and Letter of single status from Civil Minister (Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Menikah) for Indonesian