WEDDING / EVENT / STAY @ HOTEL TUGU LOMBOK The Art, Soul And Romance Of Indonesia
Hotel Tugu Lombok is located on miles of pristine virgin white sand beach of Sire, on the northwest coast of the island, 15 minutes boat ride across the Gili islands and framed by the majestic sunrise over Mount Rinjani. Neighboring this tropical haven is a seaside 18-hole golf course and virgin landscapes, where local life continues in today’s age much the same as it has done for centuries.
Tugu in the Indonesian language, means ‘monument’, and Tugu properties are monuments of art, history, and culture of Indonesia.
Tugu Hotels’ founder & designer, once a medical student-turned-lawyer, is now the owner of the biggest collection of fine Indonesian antiquities in Indonesia, designed these museum-esque hotels to house his antiques and to share with the world the romantic stories and legends of ancient kingdoms of Indonesia.
This soulful Indonesian experience is achieved not only through its artful & luxurious Indonesian design & architecture but also from the numerous cultural experiences that guests can have. With breathtaking views, various dining options and award-winning Indonesian spa offerings, guests can hide away at Tugu, soaking in solitude, while being pampered by staff who pride themselves for the warmest Indonesian hospitality in the country.
In bringing back to life the ancient Hindu times in Lombok before the occupation of the Dutch and the Balinese, Hotel Tugu Lombok surrounds itself with chapters from the romantic epic of the Mahabharata. The hotel features hundreds of beautiful artworks and ancient buildings collected and rebuilt as a loving testament to the long forgotten culture of Lombok.
Orchestrate the most special day of your life at Hotel Tugu Lombok, where timeless romance and exotic luxuries blend. Our lush gardens, beach-front area and dining rooms are available for romantic ceremonies and wedding venue. Tugu caters for all, whether it is a quiet, intimate gathering, chic brunch and cocktails, renewing vows, or a traditional full wedding celebration. Our attention to detail and flexibility will ensure the perfect wedding ceremony and reception, so you and your guests can enjoy and celebrate in style and luxury.
Our lush gardens, beach-front area and dining rooms are available for romantic ceremonies and wedding venue. Hotel Tugu Lombok caters for all, whether it is a quiet, intimate gathering, chic brunch and cocktails, renewing vows, or a traditional full wedding celebration. Our attention to detail and flexibility will ensure the perfect wedding ceremony and reception, so you and your guests can enjoy and celebrate in style and luxury.
Our Villas, Suites & Bungalows :
All guest accommodations are within steps from the beach, housed in traditional buildings. The clear blue water in front of Hotel Tugu Lombok is most ideal for swimming and snorkeling during the day. At night, a picture perfect tropical dream takes over; sparkling waters and shadows of the whispering palm leaves float seductively under the silvery full moon and a million stars.
Hotel Tugu Lombok Accommodation Type :
- SANG HYANG NIRVANA/JAGATNATA : The name of this beautiful beachfront villa Sang Hyang Nirvana refers to the heavenly gods from the ancient Indonesian Hindu legends (Sang Hyang), where spiritual silence is only disturbed by melodious whispers of the four winds and caresses of the waves.The villa features a private large plunge pool and jacuzzi, a spacious sundeck, a private garden in which you can host private functions and a relaxing bath area that faces the green hills of the neighboring golf course. The total area of Shang Hyang Nirvana is 600m2.
- PURI DADAP MERAH : Puri Dadap Merah is based on the architecture of an ancient temple, with a private rooftop for a most romantic dinner under the moonlight, surrounded by the Dadap Merah trees. The plunge pool, shaped as the Red Dadap petal, fronts the ocean and spacious green lawn, creating a peaceful, airy and relaxing ambiance. A private spa and massage area are facing the sea and the green lawn. Inside, the bedroom features an exclusive collection of antiques, delicate Chinese embroideries and old Javanese prints. The total area of Puri Dadap Merah is 400 m2.
- SANG HYANG DJIWO : Equipped with a 7 meters long private plunge pool made of black stones brought from the sacred Mount Merapi in Java, Shang Hyang Djiwo (translated as ‘a state of spiritual euphoria’) is a spacious villa of facing acres of quiet green lawn ending with the sea. Entering through temple gate relics, this villa is the perfect haven of romance for the wedding or honeymooning couple.The total area of Sang Hyang Djiwo is 600m2.
- BHAGAVAT GITA OCEAN FRONT VILLAS : The name Bhagavat Gita is taken from the wayang tales of the Mahabharata, translated as “Song a Heaven”.The Bhagavat Gita Oceanfront Suites are large suites housed in a beautiful building from the colonial era, with high thatched ceilings, tall antique doors, and furnishings, private tropical gardens, private lotus pond, two bathing areas with tubs carved out of boulders, private large plunge pools directly overlooking the ocean and beautiful beachfront. The total area of a Bhagavat Gita suite is 400 m2.
- ALOON-ALOON GARDEN VILLAS : Aloon-Aloon Garden Villas are sumptuous suites each in individual buildings surrounding a plaza of tropical gardens. Each has its own gardens, outdoor dining and lazing areas, spacious oversized copper sunken tubs, opening onto plaza of tropical gardens. The total area of an Aloon-Aloon suite is 120 m2.
- SWARGA VILLAS : Swarga Villas are beautiful suites each in individual buildings facing an open-air, outdoor hall of beautiful giant Rama Sinta statues, surrounded by lush tropical trees. Each has its own terrace, outdoor dining area, semi-outdoor baths with garden, round tubs, and oversized rain showers. Each unit is fully air-conditioned and features beautiful artworks, oversized heavenly beds, 43-inch flat screen TV and mini bar. The total area of a Swarga Villa is 120-140 m2.
- KAMPONG LOMBOK BUNGALOWS : Kampong Lombok Bungalows are intimate units with a traditional atmosphere characterized with wood and bamboo, providing authentic native Lombok Village house, but still with modern luxury including private outdoor dining.The total area of a Kampong Lombok Bungalow is 60 m2.
- AMPENAN BUNGALOWS : Ampenan Bungalows are intimate units that celebrate the Peranakan culture (the acculturation between the Chinese settlers and the local natives) of Lombok in the late 19th century.The total area of an Ampenan Bungalow is 120 m2.
- 2 BEDROOM VILLA : The two bedrooms Villa is an individual buildings facing an open-air, outdoor hall of beautiful giant Rama Sinta statues, surrounded by lush tropical trees. Has its own terrace, semi-outdoor baths with garden, round tubs and oversized rain showers. The total area is between 120m2.
- Shang Hyang Nirvana USD 880
- Hyang Jagatnata USD 880
- Hyang Djiwo USD880
- Dadap Merah USD 680
- Bhagavat Gita USD 620
- Aloon-Aloon Garden USD 385
- Aloon-Aloon Rama Sinta USD 385
- Two bedrooms USD 460
- Kampong Lombok USD 325
- Kampong Ampenan USD 325
Extra Bed USD 50 & All rates are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax
HOTEL FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Tranquil beach for swimming and snorkeling
- Exotic Asian indoor and outdoor spa
- Yoga and meditation
- Boutique, jewelry, art and antique gallery
- Wine cellar
- Business center + internet connection
- Transportation desk
- Bike rental
- Large freshwater swimming pool
- Library of books, films and CD
- A welcoming treat in our Ampenan house upon check-in
- Daily afternoon high tea served withtraditional and exotic cakes andsavories
- Baby Sitting Services
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry Services
- Complimentary Car Park
- Fitness Facilities
- Meeting room
- Postal & Shipping Services
- Secretarial Services
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Welcome relaxation foot and shoulder massag
Wedding / Venue Rates & Wedding Packages Available On Request just mail us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org