Spectacular Villa Anandita rests within a vast coconut grove alongside the white sands of Sira Beach on the island of Lombok . A massive palm-fringed beachfront garden, combined with breathtaking coastal views makes The Ananditaan ideal tropical setting for weddings, celebrations,barbecues and parties. The villa has four delightfu land private bedroom pavilions – each with king-size beds and sofa beds for the kids – as well as
open plan living and dining areas, and a gorgeous 26-metre swimming pool. The Anandita makes the perfect destination venue for those looking to get-away and celebrate in a gorgeous, tropical island location while being pampered by a dedicated team of experienced staff.
We can recommend expert event organizers , florists, decorators and caterers so you can focus on relaxing and celebrating with your guests.For Further Info contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
AT A GLANCE
- Max guests(main event) : 100 seated and cocktail
- Max guests (second function) : 40 guests
- Min stay : 3 nights (low & shoulder seasons) 3 nights (high season) 5 nights (peak season)
- Event fees : USD1,000 + 15.5% tax & IDR1,500,000 Local Community (Banjar) Fee for any group of 25 pax or more per event. Applicable to second event (subject to change).
- Curfews : 11pm for live bands and DJ & 12 midnight for amplifed music
- Capacity :
- Maximum people sitting: 100 pax
- Maximum people standing: 100 pax
The layout of our four separate bedroom pavilions has been conceived to maximise proximity to nature, and facilitate friends or family interaction in the social spaces.
Designed by Bali-based Australian architect John Lincoln – renowned for his work on the Four Seasons resort Hotel Jimbaran, the Westin Hotel Nusa Dua, as well as a number of five star hotels and private villas in and around Bali – The Anandita villa was built with a vision to create an oasis of peace and natural harmony and provides you with the opportunity to reunite body and soul with the environment as well as socialise with friends or family.
The large open living areas, tall vaulted ceilings and the overflowing lotus pond by the dining pavilion provide a great sense of space and freedom. From the balé, dining room and every pavilion, one can hear the sound of birdsong, the waves slowly rolling onto the beach and the wind gently caressing the palm leaves. Built with precious woods from Kalimantan, white Palimanan stone from Bali and locally crafted terrazzo, The Anandita uses noble natural materials for a modern, yet highly classic luxurious architecture.
On waking each morning, and opening the curtains of your private bedroom pavilion, the pool and beach are simultaneously revealed over the lush green lawn. Our manicured grounds, conceived by landscape designer Malcolm Williams, boast frangipani, pink and orange bougainvillea, as well as flamboyant trees whose striking red flowers bloom once a year.
The lightly salted free-form pool, built with large natural indigo and earthy-toned stones imported from India, blends with its surroundings and confers a river-like feeling. Antique primitive art sculptures from Sumba and wooden totems from Irian Jaya dot the gardens with a sense of mystery.
Staying at The Anandita offers a level of privacy that is difficult to find anywhere else. The one and a half hectares of ocean-facing land, and the white-sand beach that fringes it, are all yours.
A massive beachfront garden, combined with the breathtaking coastal views, makes The Anandita an ideal tropical setting for weddings, celebrations, barbecues and parties.
The Anandita is located at Sira (Sire), a spur of land bordered by a white ribbon of beach with magnificent views of the coastline, mountains and the neighbouring Gili Islands, just a short boat ride away. Next door is the Sire Beach Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course, open to the public. On the other side (five minutes’ walk along the beach) is Hotel Tugu Lombok, a funky-fantastic, atmospheric living museum of extraordinary Indonesian antiques, with a restaurant and bar. Tanjung (4km) is an attractive Sasak market village with stalls overflowing with local produce; this is also home to The Oberoi Lombok Hotel, complete with a jetty – should you wish to arrive by boat.
The Anandita is 56 kilometres (approximately a two-hour drive) north of Lombok’s new international airport and can also be reached by fast ferries and regular 25-minute flights from Bali.
RATES 2020/ 2021
- 05 Jan to 23 Jan USD 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 24 Jan to 02 Feb 1,320.00++ Min 4 Night
- 03 Feb to 26 Mar 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 27 Mar to 07 Apr 1,110.00++ Min 3 Night
- 08 Apr to 13 Apr 1,320.00++ Min 4 Night
- 14 Apr to 19 Apr 1,110.00++ Min 3 Night
- 20 Apr to 11 Jun 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 12 Jun to 25 Jun 1,110.00++ Min 3 Night
- 26 Jun to 22 Aug 1,320.00++ Min 4 Night
- 23 Aug to 17 Oct 1,110.00++ Min 4 Night
- 18 Oct to 14 Dec 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 15 Dec to 25 Dec 1,320.00++ Min 2 Night
- 26 Dec to 04 Jan 2021 1,490.00++ 1,416.00++ Min 5 Night
++Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc
- 05 Jan to 23 Jan 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 24 Jan to 10 Feb 1,110.00++Min 3 Night
- 11 Feb to 20 Feb 1,320.00++ Min 4 Night
- 21 Feb to 26 Mar 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 27 Mar to 31 Mar 1,110.00++ Min 3 Night
- 01 Apr to 05 Apr 1,320.00++ Min 4 Night
- 06 Apr to 11 Apr 1,110.00++ Min 3 Night
- 12 Apr to 29 Apr 895.00++ Min 2 Night
- 30 Apr to 03 May 1,320.00++ Min 4 Night
- 04 May to 10 Jun 895.00++ Min 2 Night
++Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes,