Villa Sepoi Sepoi is, quite literally, a dream come true. This beautifully-crafted, fully staffed 6-bedroom villa, set among swaying palm trees beside the pristine white sands of Lombok’s northern coast, is the brainchild of a family who have turned their own dream of a tropical island escape into a reality. White sand beachfront, Tropical castaway chic, Staff are barefoot professionals, Temptation of poolside cabana bar & Sublime location
Villa Sepoi Sepoi, whose name means ‘Sea Breeze’, is situated on Sira Beach, on the north-western coast of the beautiful island of Lombok. It is an exclusive hideaway villa designed by the well-known British architect, Jane Taylor. The villa is equally suited to an extended family holiday, a gathering of friends or a special celebration venue (events for up to 100 people can be accommodated).
Sira Beach is a ribbon of virgin white sand next to coconut plantations and a quiet village where local life continues in much the same way as it has done for centuries. The awesome views from the pristine beach and the gardens of Villa Sepoi Sepoi take in Lombok’s towering Mount Rinjani, flanked by rainforest, the tiny port of Bangsal, the three sun-soaked Gili Islands and Bali’s Mount Agung in the distance. A car and driver can be organised for a reasonable daily rate, making it very easy to explore this fascinating island and visit some of the villages that produce the pottery, textiles and basketware that Lombok is famed for.
Villa Sepoi Sepoi is a place to relax and escape the pressures of normal daily life and work. A chance to play with the children in a stunning and safe environment and take long, unhurried walks up and down the beach. It is a fantastic location to completely unwind and enjoy five-star service from the excellent staff team. For the adventurous, there’s the opportunity to climb Mount Rinjani or go scuba diving or snorkelling over the tropical coral reefs surrounding the laid-back Gili Islands; and for golfers, a chance to play a round of golf or two at the stunning 18-hole Sire Beach Golf Club next door to the villa.
Villa Sepoi Sepoi is situated alongside the picture-perfect white sands of Sira Beach at the north-western tip of Lombok. The sea shelves gradually here so guests can swim in the crystal clear shallows, while the beach itself is ideal for long walks, jogging or fishing. Famous for snorkelling and diving, the three Gili Islands are just s a short boat ride away – Gili Air being the nearest to the villa.
The villa is designed around a central courtyard and then develops westwards through the living pavilion to the infinity pool and beyond to the beach. The garden bedrooms at the eastern side of the courtyard back onto the villa’s own orchard. The buildings are of a traditional Indonesian style of architecture constructed of high-quality local materials. The villa’s six large bedrooms can comfortably sleep three families with children and maids. Communal areas include a large open-sided living pavilion, dining pavilion, impressive sized kitchen and media room.
Lavish grounds and facilities make Villa Sepoi Sepoi the ideal tropical setting for weddings and special celebrations. Whether it’s an event amongst the perfectly manicured lawns coconut trees and exotic flowers or a more intimate affair under the stars on the beach lit with lanterns, it is bound to be a memorable occasion.We can recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers so you can focus on relaxing and celebrating with your guests.
TERMS OF WEDDING
- Our minimum nights is 3 nights for this season.
- Our event fees villas at USD 1,000++
- Banjar or Local Community Fee is at IDR 1,500,00
Please contact us for further information to : email@example.com or Whatsapp:+62.81337286437
RATES 2022 6 BEDROOMS
- 06 Jan to 27 Jan USD 1,070.00++ Mins Stay 2
- 28 Jan to 06 Feb USD 1,280.00++ Mins Stay 3
- 07 Feb to 01 Apr USD 1,070.00++ Mins Stay 2
- 02 Apr to 08 Apr USD 1,280.00++ Mins Stay 3
- 09 Apr to 18 Apr USD 1,600.00++ Mins Stay 4
- 19 Apr to 23 Apr USD 1,280.00++ Mins Stay 3
- 24 Apr to 28 Apr USD 1,070.00++ Mins Stay 2
- 29 Apr to 02 May USD 1,280.00++ Mins Stay 3
- 03 May to 09 Jun USD 1,070.00++ Mins Stay 2
- 10 Jun to 23 Jun USD 1,280.00++ Mins Stay 3
- 24 Jun to 27 Aug USD 1,600.00++ Mins Stay 4
- 28 Aug to 22 Oct USD 1,280.00++ Mins Stay 3
- 23 Oct to 14 Dec USD 1,070.00++ Mins Stay 2
- 15 Dec to 25 Dec USD 1,600.00++ Mins Stay 4
- 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2023 USD 1,750.00++ Mins Stay 5
- WiFi Internet access
- Car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including a full time villa manager, housekeeperchef/cook, security and attendants
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
NOTICE: we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we will convert your booking to a credit note valid for 12 months (same villa, subject to availability). Terms and conditions apply.