Anticipation builds as you travel the winding road along Lombok’s north-west coast, through tiny villages and past quiet beaches lapped by the bluest of seas. Bali’s mountains rise up from the horizon and the gorgeous Gili Islands lie just off shore.
Six acres of lawn and coconut palms provide complete peace and privacy at Sira Beach House, blurring the distinction between beach and garden. Water lilies float on a reflection pond bordered by cool walkways that connect the living and dining pavilions. These lovely open-sided rooms boast vaulted thatched roofs supported by stout stone columns. A charming dining balé with Moroccan-style seating ‘floats’ on the lily pond and a comfortable media room with a projector screen sets the scene for movie nights.
Six secluded bedrooms are arranged in pairs throughout the grounds; two in the garden pavilion, two in the beach pavilion, plus a master suite and neighbouring twin room set close to the beach. All bedrooms have stunning views from their timber terraces or pretty courtyards and large bathrooms that include garden showers for that open-air, tropical bathing experience.
With its shallow beach, calm sea and acres of play space, Sira Beach House is exceptionally well suited for families. Apart from the 18-metre pool, there’s a private tennis court and croquet pitch, kayak, paddleboards, a good range of children’s equipment, toys and games and a fantastically friendly team of staff who love nothing better than a game of football at the end of the afternoon. Among them is also an excellent chef who prepares a delicious range of local and international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The villa’s large, well-equipped kitchen can also be used for cookery classes.
And there’s no shortage of activities to enjoy beyond the villa either. A car and driver is available to take guests sightseeing around this beautiful corner of Lombok; snorkelling and diving adventures can be had around the Gili Islands, and the championship Kosaido Lombok Golf Course is almost next door.
12 people (6 ensuite bedrooms: 5 king-size and 1 twin room). 2 additional single beds are available in the garden view bedrooms (on extra charge).
Extensive menu of international, local and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
A 6-seater car with driver is on standby for up to 8 hours a day at a special daily rate of US$ 35 + petrol. Parking space is available within the villa compound for self-drivers.
Sira Beach House @ Sira Beach, Tanjung, Desa Sigar Penjalin, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Lombok
Six acres of beautiful coconut grove bordering the deserted white sands of Sira Beach make Sira Beach House a dream wedding and event venue. Make your vows with the sand between your toes, enjoy a wedding breakfast in the shade of the coconut palms and then dance the night away under the stars as the villa and grounds are magically illuminated by candlelight. It’s hard to imagine a more photogenic setting than Sira Beach House – a place where memories will be made and never forgotten.
TERMS OF WEDDING
- Our minimum nights is 3 nights for this season.
- Our event fees villas at USD 1,000++
- Banjar or Local Community Fee is at IDR 1,500,00
Please contact us for further information to : firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp:+62.81337286437
RATES 2022 6 BEDROOMS
- 06 Jan to 27 Jan USD 920.00++ Min Stay 2
- 28 Jan to 06 Feb USD 1,050.00++ Min Stay 3
- 07 Feb to 01 Apr USD 920.00++ Min Stay 2
- 02 Apr to 08 Apr USD 1,050.00++ Min Stay 3
- 09 Apr to 18 Apr USD 1,290.00++ Min Stay 4
- 19 Apr to 23 Apr USD 1,050.00++ Min Stay 3
- 24 Apr to 28 Apr USD 920.00++ Min Stay 2
- 29 Apr to 02 May USD 1,050.00++ Min Stay 3
- 03 May to 09 Jun USD 920.00++ Min Stay 2
- 10 Jun to 23 Jun USD 1,050.00++ Min Stay 3
- 24 Jun to 27 Aug USD 1,290.00++ Min Stay 4
- 28 Aug to 22 Oct USD 1,050.00++ Min Stay 3
- 23 Oct to 14 Dec USD 920.00++ Min Stay 2
- 15 Dec to 25 Dec USD 1,290.00++ Min Stay 4
- 26 Dec to 05 Jan 2023 USD 1,500.00++ Min Stay 5
- WiFi Internet access
- Car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol)
- Welcome drink and fruit basket
- Turndown service
- Personal service by the villa staff including a full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendant
- Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Notice: we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we will convert your booking to a credit note valid for 12 months (same villa, subject to availability). Terms and conditions apply.