Legal Wedding ceremony in Lombok consist of two ceremony, there are religious ceremonies from the church or Buddhist temple or Moslem or Pemangku Balinese Religious minister then followed by a civil ceremony conduct by Indonesian Government- Lombok area.
Legal wedding certificate will accept by your country since in Indonesia you have to pass two types of ceremonies:
Prices USD 1.675++
- Detailed explanation of all aspects of wedding procession with questions / comments via email or telephone
- Detailed plan of wedding procession
- English speaking celebrant with the Blessing ceremony at the church/ hotel/villa/ Buddhist temple
- Local Government fees
- Religious certificate of marriage from the Church/ Buddhist temple
- Document processing to Church/ Buddhist temple and Government office
- Handling of all documentation required to validate legal wedding
- Civil Minister come to wedding venue
- Civil certificate of marriage from Indonesian Government
- Full Wedding coordinator assistant and service :
- Arrival meeting service with Lombok Wedding Planner to answer questions and familiarize with schedule and liturgy.
- Meeting at Consulate in Bali and government office (if required)
- Wedding day presence to ensure smooth procession and handle guests
- Ceremony perform in English
- Free transportation for arrangement of Letter of No Impediment to the consulate located nearest Lombok in Bali while you stay in Bali only
- Simple hand bouquet for Bride and flower buttonhole for groom
- Photographer during ceremony & party master & editing file on DVD / CD Rom
Consulate fee, meal, decoration and accommodation are excluded
AND NOTE FOR INDONESIAN :
- For Indonesians based on the government regulations concerning marriage, the legal marriage paper will records according of local ID/ KTP and process by self in Legal Office as your ID/ KTP address
Prepare the documents bellow for legal wedding:
- Copy of passport both
- Copy of passport both parent
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of divorce certificate if you have been marriage before
- Copy passport of two witnesses
- Copy Baptism Certificate
- Copy of death certificate for widower
- 8 pieces of photograph size 4cm x 6cm (Groom on the right side of the bride-landscape)
- CNI / Letter of No Impediment of marriage from your consulate in Bali/ Indonesia
- For Foreign citizens :
- CNI “Letter of No Impediment to Marriage” issued by your Consular Representative for Bali or Indonesia;
- For Indonesian citizens:
- Never married: letter Surat Keterangan Belum Kawin from Kepala Desa or Lurah (mayor);
- Men aged 18-21 and women aged 16-21: parental letter of consent, signed across the meterai/tax stamp Rupiah 6,000.
- Letter of N1-N4 and Letter of single status from Civil Minister (Surat Keterangan Belum Pernah Menikah) for Indonesian
Terms & Conditions :
- The above price are excluding Embassy letter CNI ( Certficate of No Impediment ), Venue/Accommodation (Hotel,Villa, etc ), Decoration ( Ceremony and Reception ), Food & Beverages, Sound system, etc
- Subject 21% Tax & Services Charges
- Please note that divorced people can not remarry in the Catholic Church, no matter if the previous marriage took place in a church or civil office. Protestant church or civil ceremonies are possible. And for some nationality which has really strict rule from their Country will require additional fee to The Embassy in Indonesia for re- register in their country.
- Not Include of Consulate Fee
Please note that divorced people can not remarry in the Catholic Church, no matter if the previous marriage took place in a church or civil office. Protestant church or civil ceremonies are possible. And for some nationality which has really strict rule from their Country will require additional fee to The Embassy in Indonesia for re- register in their country.
The above price are excluding Embassy letter CNI ( Certficate of No Impediment ), Venue/Accommodation (Hotel,Villa, etc ), Decoration ( Ceremony and Reception ), Food & Beverages, Sound system, etc
Notice : About In Gili Island Wedding All Wedding Services Plus 20% from all costs
Address of Consulates in Bali : Click Here
Before the marriage, you and your fiancé(e) may also wish to file, with the Civil Registry, a prenuptial Property Agreement (Surat Pernyataan Harta) which must be signed before a local Notary Public. This contract is necessary if you wish to hold property separately during the marriage. In the absence of such a document, Indonesian marriage law assumes joint ownership of property, and subsequent property acquisitions by the Indonesian partner will be regulated according to the laws restricting foreign property ownership.
Two witnesses over the age of 18 are required. They must show the originals and present photocopies of their passports if they are foreign citizens or KTP (identity cards) if they are Indonesian citizens. Civil Registry employees can also act as witnesses.
The Civil Registry office has a Mandatory Waiting Period of 10 working days from the date of filing. This waiting period may be waived for tourists presenting a guest registration form (Form A).
Islamic Marriage Certificates (Buku Nikah) issued by the Office of Religious Affairs (Kantor Urusan Agama) are legally valid in Indonesia and do not require registration with any other agency if you are going to live in Indonesia. However, if you might move somewhere else in the future (and who knows?), get a marriage certificate issued by the Civil Registry and an officially certified translation right away (see below).
All other Marriage Certificates will be issued by the Civil Registry usually on the same or next day. A sworn English translation of the marriage certificate should be obtained for use abroad. It is not necessary for the marriage certificate or translation to be registered by your Consular Agency. However, to have the sworn translation of the marriage certificate verified or a special translation made by the Consular Agency of your home country, or the Consular Agency of your country of residence, might prove useful.