Buddhist wedding in Lombok should be perform at Vihara and lead by the Pandita or Buddhist Monk. Marriage by Buddhist blessing in Lombok i will get certificate from Buddhist Society called WALUBI which is only required for copy passport and copy of birth certificate as registration. Buddist wedding at Vihara in Lombok beginning by asking the blessing from four faces Buddha, Tri Ratna at Vihara in Lombok followed by wedding blessing.
Prices at USD 1.350++
- Detailed explanation of all aspects of wedding procession with questions / comments via email or telephone
- Detailed plan of wedding procession
- Pandita/ Buddhist Monk with the Blessing ceremony at Buddhist templ
- Donation to the Buddhist Temple
- Fruit, Flower, Incense, Candle and other ceremonial offering for ceremony
- Religious certificate of marriage from the Buddhist Temple
- Document processing to WALUBI
- Full Wedding coordinator assistant and service:
- Arrival meeting service with Lombok Wedding Planner to answer questions and familiarize with schedule
- Meeting at hotel and Buddhist temple (if required)
- Wedding day presence to ensure smooth procession and handle guests
- Ceremony perform in English
- Basket of Red Roses petal shower
- Photograph during ceremony & file edit & master by DVD/ flash Disk
Terms & Conditions :
- The above price are excluding Embassy letter CNI ( Certficate of No Impediment ), Venue/Accommodation (Hotel,Villa, etc ), Decoration ( Ceremony and Reception ), Food & Beverages, Sound system, etc
- Legal Wedding with additional cost USD 450++.
- Subject 21% Tax & Services Charges
- Please note that divorced people can not remarry in the Catholic Church, no matter if the previous marriage took place in a church or civil office. Protestant church or civil ceremonies are possible. And for some nationality which has really strict rule from their Country will require additional fee to The Embassy in Indonesia for re- register in their country.
- For Need Civil/ legal require document pls click here
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of decree absolute if divorce
- Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse.
- Copy of passport of the two witnesses
- 4 Pieces of photograph size 4 x 6 together, the groom in the right side